Beautiful Weeks

You've should going 5 weeks and 3 days tomorrow.
I am sorry you have to go through it outside my reach.
I am sorry that I am not trusting this body that much again.
I am sorry to giving up.
I am sorry to take those pills.
I am sorry to broke you into pieces.

It might be only 5 weeks and 2 days.
But those were the most beautiful weeks I have ever had.

Now, I know how they feel about losing child.
I haven't even give you name.
I haven't even hear your heart beats.
But you always be with me.
You're growing up with me.

I am sorry baby.
Please forgive me.


Love,
Mom



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Self Quote

wherever you stand, stand like a model. whatever you do, do like a pro.

Instagram

Meet The Author

me? oh. I have 3 sides. (1) the quite and sweet side (2) the fun and crazy side (3) the side you never want to see