the loudest mind

I got a pocket full of stories since the latest post. I just dont know where to start. Do I have to start from a bad news or a good one. I got the loudest mind too to talk about.

May was sweet. June was the sweetest. Now this is July. I just wish things run smoothly.


I've became completely different now. The way I see things. The way I face problems. The way I talk with people. Not in the way that kind of different. But I tried to put myself in opposite side, so I can feel the way people feel.

 Ah. I'm having a mind-stuck now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Self Quote

wherever you stand, stand like a model. whatever you do, do like a pro.

Instagram

Meet The Author

me? oh. I have 3 sides. (1) the quite and sweet side (2) the fun and crazy side (3) the side you never want to see