I WISH YOU ARE STRONG

I should've said "I wish we are strong".
Amazing how we got this far,
the story about Cembung & Cekung seems like has to end up here.

But I really wish we are strong.
This is hard, it's been years.


"Though we have not hit the ground
Doesn't mean we're not still falling,
Oh I want so bad to pick you up
But you're still too reluctant to accept my help
What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame
But until then the fact remains

Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way"



Dearest Cekung,

I am sorry for everything I've done wrong to you.
I am sorry for every single mistakes I have made these years.
I am sorry for every weakness, every minus.

I have loved you for years.
As a boy, as a man, as a bestfriend, as a partner.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

I am sorry, it has to end up like this.
I know it hurts you.
Trust me, it hurts me too.
It hurts like hell you know.

Love that we had is the only thing that left behind.
And it's beautiful enough to be remembered as we grow up in our own way.
Go home, go get your dream.
I'll go mine, I'll get my dreams too.

Someday we'll meet,
I'm sure we'll staring at each other eyes.
And we'll find out why it has to be end up here.

Cembung



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Self Quote

wherever you stand, stand like a model. whatever you do, do like a pro.

Instagram

Meet The Author

me? oh. I have 3 sides. (1) the quite and sweet side (2) the fun and crazy side (3) the side you never want to see