If only I could back to that moment….




It was just a little competition.
But it means a lot to me.
I miss that moment.
I miss the team.
I miss the spirit of the victory.

So, this is me, fighting for the team.
Presenting INDEX KOSPI from South Korea.







and some other pictures of me in a bad look.







Here they are, the rivals.
From left to right : Rizki, Cio, Andre, Tasha, Mika, Ezra. (there’re another two, Monroe and Joseph)







Here come the judges.
From left to right : Mr. Sherman, Mr. Jojo and Mr. Nico





and here come the winner.
i remember all the judges called me "kecil kecil cabe rawit".
who said so?
i am "kecil kecil timun suri".
kik.






Fahrul's team will always have a place in my heart.
success..success..success..keep confidence..never give up!!!

2 comments:

  1. kamu hebat cio,, aku tak menyangka,,
    selamt selamat untuk masa jaya mu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.hahahaa.....it wasn't me who made all came true.it was my team right behind me.

    ReplyDelete

 

Self Quote

wherever you stand, stand like a model. whatever you do, do like a pro.

Instagram

Meet The Author

me? oh. I have 3 sides. (1) the quite and sweet side (2) the fun and crazy side (3) the side you never want to see